... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from noon today to 9 am
A Winter Storm Warning for snow and dangerous travel conditions
remains in effect from noon today to 9 am MST Tuesday.
* Timing... this afternoon into early Tuesday.
* Impacts... the combination of snowfall and strong winds may
create near white out conditions at times along Highway 191
around Judith Gap. These conditions will also be dangerous for
* Wind chill values... 15 to 25 below zero.
* Winds... north 20 to 35 mph... with gusts to 50 mph.
* Snow accumulation... 2 to 4 inches.
A Winter Storm Warning means a significant amount of snow is
expected or occurring. Strong winds are also possible. This will
make travel very hazardous or impossible.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Judith Gap Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 9:08 AM MST on March 02, 2015