The Flood Warning continues for
the Big Black River at west
* until late Saturday night.
* At 6:45 PM Monday the stage was 16.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... several thousand acres of agricultural and
lowland become inundated.
Flood observed forecast 7 am crest
location stg stg day time Tue Wed Thu crest time date
Upper Big Black River
west 15 16.8 Mon 07 PM 16.8 16.6 16.1 slow fall
Lat... Lon 3291 9006 3314 8990 3330 8981 3322 8963
3313 8969 3285 8987
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Attala Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 7:37 PM CST on March 02, 2015
Dense Fog Advisory
Statement as of 4:41 AM CST on March 03, 2015
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 9 am CST this
A dense fog advisory remains in effect until 9 am CST this
* Visibility... areas of one-quarter of a mile.
* Impacts... reduced visibility will create hazardous travel.
Local fluctuations in visibility can be expected... .so
motorists may encounter rapid visibility reductions.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.