The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Saint Francis river near Saint Francis
* from Saturday November 28 until Monday November 30.
* At 11 am Saturday the stage was... 21.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 22.5 feet Sunday November 29.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by Saturday November 28 and
continue to rise to near 22.5 feet by Sunday November 29. The river
will fall below flood stage by Monday November 30.
At 23.0 feet, most low land inside the levee system is flooded..
Lat... Lon 3663 9014 3636 9000 3603 9028 3610 9038
3633 9018 3649 9021
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Dunklin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 11:23 AM CST on November 28, 2015
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 10:35 AM CST on November 28, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through late tonight...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of east Arkansas... southeast Missouri and west
Tennessee... including the following areas... in east Arkansas...
Clay... Craighead... cross... Greene... Lawrence... Mississippi...
Poinsett and Randolph. In southeast Missouri... Dunklin and
Pemiscot. In west Tennessee... Lake.
* Through late tonight
* rain will continue with one to two inches of additional rainfall
forecast over the watch area thus leading to the potential for
* Please be aware of rapid rises to creeks and rivers... as well
as rapid areal flooding over land.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
Statement as of 01:44 am CDT on November 28, 2015
... Record high minimum temperature tied at Jackson...
a record high minimum temperature of 62 degrees was tied at Jackson
yesterday. This ties the old record of 62 set in 1989.