The National Weather Service in Pleasant Hill MO has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Big Creek at Blairstown.
* From late tonight to Sunday afternoon.
* At 9:00 am Friday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by early Saturday morning and
continue to rise to near 20.5 feet by Saturday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by early Saturday afternoon.
* At 20.0 feet... the West Bank of the creek begins to flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Blairstown 20 19.5 Fri 09 am 20.5 Saturday morning
lat... Lon 3873 9422 3875 9416 3857 9394 3840 9384 3840 9391
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Johnson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 9:55 AM CDT on May 29, 2015