The Flood Warning continues for
the Chariton river near Prairie Hill.
* From this afternoon to late Sunday night.
* At 12:45 PM Friday the stage was 16.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 17.0 feet by
Saturday morning. The river will fall below flood stage Sunday
* At 15.0 feet... fields along the river begin to flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Prairie Hill 15 16.2 Fri 01 PM 17.0 Saturday morning
lat... Lon 3997 9273 3997 9261 3960 9268 3927 9290 3933 9299
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Macon Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 1:50 PM CST on November 27, 2015
Statement as of 12:32 am CST on November 27, 2015
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Kansas City international MO...
a record rainfall of 1.61 inch(es) was set at Kansas City international MO yesterday.
This breaks the old record of 1.19 set in 1896.