...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 4 am CDT Thursday...
* location...northwest Wisconsin and parts of east central and central Minnesota...including Aitkin...the Interstate 35 corridor through Pine County...and Siren and Grantsburg in Wisconsin.
* Timing...snow will continue to fall...and be heavy at times...especially over Pine and Burnett counties.
* Snow accumulations...6 to 14 inches of snow is possible...with highest amounts over Pine and Burnett counties.
* Winds/visibility...northeast winds of 10 to 20 mph will gust to near 30 mph at times. Visibility will occasionally be reduced to a quarter mile or less in snow and blowing snow.
* Impacts...the heavy snow and high winds could bring down branches. Roads will become snow covered with low visibility.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow and blowing snow means the combination of strong winds and falling and blowing snow will cause dangerously low visibility and drifting snow. Snow and ice covered roads...and dangerous travel conditions can be expected. Delay travel if possible. If you must travel...use extreme caution and allow extra time to reach your destination.