... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM this
evening to 6 am CST Wednesday...
* locations... all of northwest Wisconsin and much of northeast
Minnesota... .including the Brainerd lakes region... the
Interstate 35 corridor..the twin ports... North Shore...
Minnesota arrowhead... and the Hayward lakes region.
* Timing... beginning from south to north late Monday... most
intense Monday night into Tuesday morning... ending Tuesday
night from west to east.
* Snow accumulations... 4 to 6 inches.
* Visibilities... a half mile or less at times late Monday night
into Tuesday morning.
* Impacts... snowfall will quickly accumulate on roadways Monday
night resulting in slick roads for the Tuesday morning commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Carlton/South St. Louis Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:52 AM CST on November 30, 2015