... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM this
evening to 6 am CST Wednesday...
* locations... all of northwest Wisconsin and much of northeast
Minnesota... .including the Brainerd lakes region... the
Interstate 35 corridor..the twin ports... North Shore...
Minnesota arrowhead... and the Hayward lakes region.
* Timing... beginning across north and east central Minnesota this
evneing and spreading north tonight. The most intense snow is
expected late tonight and Tuesday morning. The snow will taper
off late Tuesday and end Tuesday night from west to east.
* Snow accumulations... 4 to 6 inches.
* Visibilities... a half mile or less at times late tonight into
* Impacts... snowfall will quickly accumulate on roadways tonight
resulting in slick roads for the Tuesday morning commute.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Aitkin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:57 PM CST on November 30, 2015