...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 10 am Wednesday to 10 am CDT Thursday...
* location...The Arrowhead of northeast Minnesota...including the North Shore and sections of the Iron Range.
* Timing...snow will develop Wednesday morning and increase in intensity and coverage during the late morning and early afternoon. Blowing snow will during this time also. The snow will taper off Wednesday night.
* Snow accumulations...three to five inches of snow is possible across parts of The Arrowhead.
* Winds/visibility...gusty east to northeast winds through Wednesday will cause reduced visibility in blowing snow.
* Impacts...he heavy snow and high winds could bring down branches. Roads could become snow covered with low visibility.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and blowing snow. Use caution when traveling...especially in open areas that are more exposed to the wind. Roads may be slick and hazardous...so allow extra time to reach your destination.