...Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 PM this evening to noon CST Friday...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 PM this evening to noon CST Friday.
* Timing...snow will develop near Grand Forks this evening... then spread east through the overnight hours and continue through Friday morning.
* Winds...southeast winds could gust to 25 mph overnight...and some blowing and drifting snow is possible.
* Visibilities...reduced to one mile at times.
* Snow accumulations...1 to 4 inches.
* Wind chill values...10 to 15 below tonight.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.