... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am to 6 PM
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 6 am to 6 PM CST
* Timing... Tuesday morning through Tuesday afternoon.
* Winds... northwest winds will increase to between 30 to 35 mph
with gusts to 45 mph Tuesday.
* Visibilities... reduced to one half mile at times in open
country when light snow combines with stronger winds.
* Snow accumulations... generally one to two inches... although
there will be large variations from southeast to northwest
over short distances. Any shift in the storm track could
produce higher or lower totals.
* Wind chill values... dangerous wind chills will develop Tuesday
* Other impacts... localized areas of near blizzard conditions
possible at times in open country when snow combines with
strong winds Tuesday morning.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clay Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 10:01 PM CST on March 02, 2015