... Frost advisory remains in effect until 9 am EDT /8 am CDT/
* mostly clear skies will keep temperatures at or below
freezing... and lead to the development of frost over interior
locations through the early morning hours.
* More frost is expected inland from the Great Lakes late tonight.
* sensitive plants and vegetation could be damaged or killed if
not protected or brought inside.
* a frost advisory means that frost is possible.
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Houghton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 2:50 AM CDT on October 04, 2015