...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 7 am EST Monday...
* widespread light to moderate snow will become increasingly heavy during the afternoon.
* Northeast wind increasing to gusts around 30 mph will add substantial blowing and drifting.
* The peak in snowfall intensity will occur during the late afternoon through the evening...with snowfall reaching an inch per hour rate.
* Snow will taper off early Monday morning.
* Total accumulation of 10 to 14 inches.
* Wind chill falling to about 10 below zero tonight.
* snow covered roads and reduced visibility will result in dangerous conditions for travel and outdoor activity.
* Travel is discouraged during the late afternoon and evening peak of the event.
* Increasing difficulty for Road crews to keep pace with high snowfall rates...blowing and drifting.
* a Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow and blowing snow is expected or occurring. This will make travel and outdoor activity dangerous.
* Prepare...plan...and stay informed. Visit http://go.USA.Gov/rr8