... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 7 am this
morning to 7 PM EST this evening...
* snow will begin between 7 am and 9 am. There may be a lull late
morning before lake effect snow develops this afternoon.
* Total snow 2 to 4 inches.
* Gusty winds in the afternoon will result in blowing snow.
* hazardous travel from mid morning through early evening.
* Accidents and slideoffs due to slippery roads and low
* the Michigan Department of Transportation reminds motorists
to adjust speeds based on the conditions... and to take it
slow in ice and snow.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Barry Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:41 AM EST Feb. 12, 2016 – National Weather Service