... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST this
* precipitation will begin as snow between 8 and 10 am. 2 to 4
inches of snow and sleet is expected.
* Snow may mix with sleet after 1 PM.
* Heaviest precipitation is expected between 10 am and 4 PM.
* roads will become snow-covered and hazardous.
* Reduced visibility in moderate to briefly heavy snow.
* a Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and
sleet will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Midland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 6:52 AM EST on March 03, 2015