... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 7 am this
morning to 8 PM EST this evening...
* snow will become more steady toward morning.
* 2 to 4 inches of snow is expected.
* Snow will mix with sleet and freezing rain south of the U.S.
* Freezing drizzle is expected this evening.
* slippery travel will develop today from the mixture of
* Travel speeds will be slowed due to snow covered roads and in
some areas sleet and a glaze of ice.
* be prepared to encounter a quick burst of snow that will
* In areas south of U.S. 10 roads will become slick from a mix
of precipitation that may include a glaze of ice.
* The Michigan Department of Transportation reminds motorists
to adjust speeds based on the conditions... and to take it
slow in ice and snow.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Mecosta Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:34 AM EST on March 03, 2015