Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:17 AM EST on December 22, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST this
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST this
* through 5 am... light snow will continue to spread northward.
The snow will pick up in intensity just before daybreak and
through the morning hours... especially between 6 am and 12 PM.
* East to northeast winds gusting up to 20 to 25 mph will produce
areas of blowing and drifting snow.
* Storm total snow accumulations ranging from 5 to 8 inches.
* snow covered roads and hazardous driving conditions.
* a Winter Weather Advisory means a period of heavier snow is
expected. This will result in slick travel conditions.
* We welcome your snowfall or ice reports anytime at 1-800-647-
8676 or online via facebook and twitter.
Nearby Radar Stations