Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 6:57 AM EST on December 10, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 1 PM this
afternoon to 7 PM EST Wednesday...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 1 PM this
afternoon to 7 PM EST Wednesday.
* snow showers will increase in intensity midday today and
continue through tonight.
* Storm total snow: 5 to 9 inches of new snow can be expected
from this afternoon through Wednesday... with locally higher
* Other hazards: gusty west winds will produce areas of blowing
and drifting snow.
* greatly reduced visibility in snow and blowing snow. Slick
and snow covered roads.
* a Winter Weather Advisory means a combination of snow and
blowing snow is expected or occurring.
* Motorists are urged to slow down and allow extra time to
reach their destinations Tuesday and Tuesday night.
* We welcome your snowfall or ice reports anytime at 1-800-647-
8676 or online via facebook and twitter.
Nearby Radar Stations