Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 4:35 AM EST on December 10, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 am this
morning to 7 PM EST this evening...
A Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 am this
morning to 7 PM EST this evening.
* snow showers will increase in intensity by mid morning... and
continue through the day... but diminish in intensity this
* Storm total snow: 3 to 5 inches of new snow today.
* Other hazards: west winds will become gusty by this afternoon.
This will result in blowing and drifting snow.
* greatly reduced visibility in snow and blowing snow. Slick
and snow covered roads.
* a Winter Weather Advisory means a combination of snow and
blowing snow is expected or occurring. This will result in
slick travel conditions.
* Motorists are urged to slow down and allow extra time to
reach their destinations Tuesday.
* We welcome your snowfall or ice reports anytime at 1-800-647-
8676 or online via facebook and twitter.
Local Storm Report
12/09/2013 1039 PM
Suttons Bay, Leelanau County.
Snow e3.5 inch, reported by public.
24 hr total thru 11 PM.
Nearby Radar Stations