... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 7 PM EST this
* light snow will develop this morning and then fall moderately at
times into the afternoon. The snow will then quickly diminish
during the mid and late afternoon hours.
* Plan on storm total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches by late
this afternoon... with the heavier snow expected southeast of the
Huron Mountains and Marquette.
* roads will quickly become snow covered and slippery this morning.
* a Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties.
* Prepare... plan... and stay informed. Visit www.Weather.Gov/MQT
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Keweenaw Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 4:33 AM EST on March 03, 2015