...Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 1 am Friday to 6 am EST Saturday...
* hazard types...heavy snow.
* Accumulations...snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches.
* Timing...late tonight through Friday night.
* Impacts...roads will become snow covered making travel difficult.
* Winds...northeast 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* Visibilities... one quarter mile or less at times.
* Temperatures...mainly in the teens and 20s.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means severe winter weather conditions are expected or occurring. Significant amounts of snow are forecast that will make travel dangerous. Only travel in an emergency. If you must travel...keep an extra flashlight... food...and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.