... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Tuesday afternoon
through Tuesday evening for very high fire danger for northern and
* affected area... fire weather zone 001 Northwest Aroostook...
fire weather zone 002 northeast Aroostook... fire weather zone
003 northern Somerset... fire weather zone 004 northern
Piscataquis... fire weather zone 005 northern Penobscot... fire
weather zone 006 southeast Aroostook... fire weather zone 010
central Piscataquis... fire weather zone 011 central
Penobscot... fire weather zone 015 southern Penobscot... fire
weather zone 016 interior Hancock... fire weather zone 017
central Washington... fire weather zone 031 southern
Piscataquis and fire weather zone 032 northern Washington.
* Winds... west to northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Relative humidity... as low as 25 percent.
* Temperatures... in the mid 60s to lower 70s.
* Lightning... not expected.
* Impacts... grass or brush fires that ignite could spread very
rapidly and become out of control.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Penobscot Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 8:11 PM EDT on May 04, 2015
- Argyle Township
- East Corinth
- East Holden
- East Newport
- Greenfield Township
- Indian Island
- Old Town