Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 10:28 PM EDT on March 10, 2014
... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Wednesday morning
through Thursday morning...
* hazard types... heavy snow.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches.
* Timing... snow will begin during the day on Wednesday and
become heavy Wednesday afternoon and evening. Lighter snow
will linger into Thursday before ending.
* Impacts... heavy snow will cause roads to become snow covered
* Winds... north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures... around 30.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor
the latest forecasts.
Nearby Radar Stations