... Red flag warning in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening for
critical fire weather conditions for westernmost maind and
southern New Hampshire...
The National Weather Service in gray has issued a red flag
warning for critical fire weather conditions... which is in effect
until 8 PM EDT this evening.
* Affected area... westernmost Maine and southern New Hampshire.
* Winds... west 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Timing... through 8 PM this evening.
* Relative humidity... as low as 20 percent.
* Temperatures... in the 70s.
* Lightning... none.
* Impacts... any fires may spread rapidly and uncontrollaby.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures will
create explosive fire growth potential.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Southern Oxford Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 12:35 PM EDT on May 24, 2015
Nearby Radar Stations
- Albany Township
- Bryant Pond
- Center Lovell
- East Stoneham
- Mason Township
- Milton Township
- North Fryeburg
- North Waterford
- Rumford Center
- Rumford Point
- South Paris
- West Bethel
- West Paris