...Winter Storm Watch in effect from this evening through Sunday afternoon...
The National Weather Service in gray has issued a Winter Storm Watch...which is in effect from this evening through Sunday afternoon.
* Hazard types...wet snow.
* Accumulations...accumulations of 1 to 3 inches.
* Timing...snow may begin to accumulate tonight and end late Sunday.
* Impacts...drivers may need to go slow and use caution.
* Winds...north 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Temperatures...in the mid 30s.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant snow...sleet...or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.