Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 3:50 AM EDT on March 16, 2014
... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 8 PM this evening
to 5 PM EDT Monday...
A Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 8 PM this evening
to 5 PM EDT Monday.
* Areas affected: the lower Maryland Eastern Shore.
* Hazards: snow and sleet.
* Accumulations: 3 to 6 inches of snow and sleet.
* Temperatures: upper 20s to lower 30s.
* Winds: northeast 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph.
* Timing: tonight through Monday afternoon. The heaviest snow is
expected tonight into Monday morning.
* Impacts: roads will become snow covered and slippery. Travel
will be dangerous... especially tonight through the morning rush
A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow...
sleet... and ice are expected or occurring. Strong winds are also
possible. This will make travel very hazardous or impossible.
Nearby Radar Stations