Northwest Middlesex County
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 4:09 PM EST on December 08, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect from 11 PM this evening
to 10 PM EST Monday...
* locations... most of interior Massachusetts and portions of
* Hazard types... snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulations 1 to 2 inches... along with
around a trace of ice.
* Timing... snow developing after midnight... changing to sleet
and freezing rain Monday morning... then to plain rain in the
* Impacts... snow... sleet and freezing rain will result in
hazardous driving conditions which will affect the Monday
A Winter Weather Advisory is issued when snow and/or ice is
forecast to develop in the affected areas... but accumulations are
expected to be light. Any snow or ice would make driving and
walking difficult... but not impossible... on untreated roadways
and sidewalks. When temperatures are below freezing... motorists
need to be especially careful on bridges and overpasses where
slippery spots can easily develop.
Nearby Radar Stations