Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:20 AM EST on December 09, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 1 PM EST this
* locations... northwest Rhode Island... northeast Connecticut and
central and interior northeast Massachusetts.
* Hazard types... snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of around 1 inch... along with
around a trace of ice.
* Timing... snow changing to sleet and freezing rain from south to
north during the morning... then to plain rain this afternoon.
* Impacts... hazardous driving conditions which will affect the
A Winter Weather Advisory is issued when snow and/or ice is
forecast to develop in the affected areas... but accumulations are
expected to be light. Any snow or ice would make driving and
walking difficult... but not impossible... on untreated roadways
and sidewalks. When temperatures are below freezing... motorists
need to be especially careful on bridges and overpasses where
slippery spots can easily develop.
Nearby Radar Stations
- Charlton City
- Charlton Depot
- Dudley Hill
- East Douglas
- North Grafton
- North Oxford
- North Uxbridge
- South Grafton
- West Millbury
- West Upton