... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening
for elevated fire weather potential for western and central
* affected area... Franklin... Hampshire... Hampden... Worcester and
northern Middlesex counties.
* Winds... southwest 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Timing... winds will become most gusty between 3 PM and 7 PM today.
* Relative humidity... as low as 24 percent.
* Temperatures... highs in the upper 70s to lower 80s.
* Impacts... dry weather and gusty winds will result in critical
fire weather conditions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. Any fires that start
may spread rapidly and become difficult to extinguish.
For the latest updates... please visit our webpage at
You can follow US on facebook at
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Eastern Hampden Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 11:53 AM EDT on May 04, 2015
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 12:40 PM EDT on May 4, 2015
... Marine weather Roundup on NOAA Weather Radio is out of
The marine weather Roundup on NOAA all-hazards weather radio that
lists current buoy conditions across southern new englands coastal
waters... remains out of service. The software that generates this
product is broken. We continue to work on the problem... and will
have this product back in service as soon as possible. We
apologize for the inconvenience.
- East Brimfield
- East Longmeadow
- Feeding Hills
- Indian Orchard
- Three Rivers
- Tower Square
- West Springfield
- Westover Air Force Base