Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 10:38 PM EST on December 08, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 10 PM EST
* locations... most of interior Massachusetts and portions of
* Hazard types... snow... sleet and freezing rain.
* Accumulations... snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches with locally
up to 3 inches... along with around a trace of ice.
* Timing... snow developing after midnight... changing to sleet and
freezing rain Monday morning... then to plain rain in the
* Impacts... snow... sleet and freezing rain will result in
hazardous driving conditions which will affect the Monday
A Winter Weather Advisory is issued when snow and/or ice is
forecast to develop in the affected areas... but accumulations are
expected to be light. Any snow or ice would make driving and
walking difficult... but not impossible... on untreated roadways
and sidewalks. When temperatures are below freezing... motorists
need to be especially careful on bridges and overpasses where
slippery spots can easily develop.
For the latest updates... please visit our webpage at
You can follow US on facebook at
Nearby Radar Stations