The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Baton Rouge.
* Until further notice.
* At 10:00 am Sunday the stage was 35.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue
rising to near 36.5 feet by Sunday July 19.
* Impact... at 36.0 feet... river traffic and Industrial activity on the
river side of the levees will be greatly affected. Navigational
safety regulations will be strictly enforced.
* Impact... at 35.0 feet... river islands from Red River Landing
downstream to Baton Rouge will be inundated.
Lat... Lon 3074 9130 3071 9159 3032 9130 3035 9113
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
West Baton Rouge Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 11:15 AM CDT on July 05, 2015