The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Red River Landing.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 55.6 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 48.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river has already crested and will continue to fall
to a stage of 53.7 feet by Thursday August 6.
* Impact... at 54.0 feet... all river islands along The Reach from Red
River Landing to Baton Rouge are inundated. Recreational camps
and river bottom land are under water. Water approaches Angola
Lat... Lon 3103 9153 3102 9170 3071 9159 3074 9137
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Pointe Coupee Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:24 PM CDT on August 01, 2015