The National Weather Service in Lake Charles has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Calcasieu River near Oberlin.
* From this evening to Saturday evening... or until the warning is
* At 9:00 am Wednesday the stage was 12.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tonight and continue to rise
to near 13.5 feet by tomorrow evening. The river will fall below
flood stage by Saturday morning.
* Impact... at stages near 13.0 feet... minor lowland flooding near
the river will occur.
Lat... Lon 3077 9273 3071 9283 3058 9289 3058 9277 3078 9267
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Allen Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 10:13 AM CDT on May 27, 2015