... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST /5 PM
* timing... this afternoon through Friday.
* Main impact... snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches with pockets
of accumulating freezing rain or sleet less than a tenth of an
inch. Freezing rain... sleet and freezing drizzle will change
to snow on Friday.
* Winds... north at 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph in the
* Wind chill... in the single digits.
* Other impacts... expect area roadways... bridges and overpasses
to become slick through this period with some drifting of snow
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Seward Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 12:30 PM MST on November 26, 2015