... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST /5 am
* timing... through tonight.
* Sleet and snow accumulation... total sleet and snow
accumulations of 1 to 2 inches can be expected north and west
of a line from Hugoton to Cimarron to La Crosse. Precipitation
will be mainly sleet along and southeast of this line... which
could accumulate to a half inch.
* Main impact... roads will be slick and hazardous.
* Winds... north at 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Wind chill... in the single digits.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Ellis Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 6:17 AM MST on November 27, 2015