... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until midnight CST
* hazard... freezing rain and sleet.
* Impact... dangerous travel from icy roads... sidewalks and
* Precipitation accumulation... ice accumulation less than one
tenth of an inch. Little or no sleet accumulation.
* Timing... periods of freezing rain and sleet will end by
* Winds... northerly 15 to 25 mph... gusting to 30 mph.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Mitchell Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 8:30 PM CST on November 26, 2015