... Winter Weather Advisory now in effect until 6 PM CST Monday...
The Winter Weather Advisory is now in effect until 6 PM CST
* Impact... light icing and accumulating snowfall will create
slick outdoor surfaces and cause difficult travel.
* Precipitation type... freezing drizzle is expected prior to
changing to snow tonight.
* Snow accumulation... 2 to 3 inches.
* Uncertainty... snow amounts are dependent upon the storm track
and timing of the change to snow.
* Temperatures... near or below freezing.
* Winds... light at 10 mph or less.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Rooks Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 8:58 AM CST on November 29, 2015