The Flood Warning continues for
the Little Wabash River near Clay City.
* Until late Wednesday night.
* At 645 PM Tuesday the stage was 19.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 18.5 feet... Wilcox bridge Lane floods just east of the
Little Wabash River near the gage location. Blueflower Lane
southeast of the gage begins to flood.
Fld observed forecast 6am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri
Little Wabash River
Clay City 18 19.3 Tue 7 PM 19.1 15.8 12.5
Lat... Lon 3878 8846 3871 8829 3860 8820 3860 8832
3867 8838 3870 8846
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Richland Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 7:38 PM CST on December 01, 2015