... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect from 9 PM this evening
to 9 am CST Saturday...
* timing... later this evening through mid Saturday morning.
* Wind chill... 20 to 25 below zero.
* Wind... northwest 10 to 15 mph.
* Temperatures... 5 to 10 below zero.
* Impacts... frostbite and hypothermia are possible if
precautions are not taken. The cold wind chills will cause
frostbite in as little as 30 minutes to exposed skin.
A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong winds
will combine to generate low wind chills... resulting in frostbite
and hypothermia if precautions are not taken. If you must venture
outdoors... dress in layers covering exposed skin. Frostbite will
occur in as few as 30 minutes in these conditions.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Whiteside Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Wind Chill Advisory
Issued: 3:40 PM CST Feb. 12, 2016 – National Weather Service