... Red flag warning remains in effect from 9 am this morning to
9 PM MDT this evening for thunderstorms and gusty winds southeast
Idaho fire weather zone 413 below 5000ft...
* affected area... fire weather zone 413 below 5000ft.
* Wind... gusts over 30 mph possible.
* Thunderstorms... scattered or greater coverage.
* Initially... storms will be dry. However... they will transition
to a mixture of wet and dry by late this evening with gusty
winds still a potential risk.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. Fires may experience
rapid rates of growth. Please advise the appropriate officials or
fire crews in the field of the red flag warning for portions of
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Caribou Highlands Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 4:21 AM MDT on August 03, 2015
Statement as of 01:35 am MDT on August 03, 2015
... Record high temperature set at Stanley Idaho on Sunday...
A record high temperature of 91 degrees for August 2 was set at
Stanley Idaho yesterday. This breaks the previous record of 89 set