Winter Storm Warning
Statement as of 12:00 PM CST on December 21, 2013
... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 6 PM this evening
to 6 PM CST Sunday...
* timing... snow beginning early this evening.
* Snow accumulations... 5 to 8 inches.
* Ice accumulations... around a trace.
* Winds... north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* Temperatures... in the mid 20s.
* Impacts... travel will become increasingly dangerous during the
evening due to heavy snow.
A Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow means 6 to 7 inches or more
of snow falling at intense rates of 1-2 inches per hour... is
expected or occurring. This will make travel very dangerous or
impossible. Travel only in an emergency and take your winter
Nearby Radar Stations