Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 7:41 PM CST on December 10, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon CST
* timing... snow will increase through midnight and diminish by 7
* Snow accumulations... 1.5 to 4 inches.
* Winds... light winds overnight... then northwest 20 to 30 mph
with gusts up to 40 mph during the morning on Wednesday.
* Visibilities... falling to below a half mile in moderate to heavy
snow overnight... then occasionally below 1/2 mile in blowing
snow Wednesday morning.
* Temperatures... 1 to 17 above.
* Wind chill readings... as low as 20 below.
* Impacts... the snow will impact travel... especially on lesser
traveled and untreated roads. Considerable drifting and blowing
of the snow is likely Wednesday morning... especially in open
rural areas. Motorists should use extra caution and practice
safe winter driving.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slick... snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and be careful while
Monitor NOAA Weather Radio for the latest information...
forecasts... and warnings.
Nearby Radar Stations