Severe Thunderstorm Watch 114 remains in effect until 1100 PM EDT
. Georgia counties included are
Appling Atkinson Bacon
Ben Hill Berrien Brantley
Camden Charlton Clinch
Coffee Echols Glynn
Irwin Jeff Davis Lanier
Pierce Ware Wayne
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wayne Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Severe Thunderstorm Watch
Statement as of 10:43 PM EDT on April 25, 2015
Statement as of 10:40 PM EDT on April 25, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Altamaha river at Baxley.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 PM Saturday the stage was 75.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 74.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 76.2 feet by
Thursday morning then begin falling.
* Impact... at 74.5 feet... minor flooding of Timber and agricultural
land can be expected.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Baxley 74 75.0 Sat 10 PM 75.1 75.3 75.7 76.0 76.2
Lat... Lon 3194 8243 3188 8222 3176 8199 3183 8195 3193 8213 3200 8243