The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Ohoopee river near Reidsville.
* From this evening to Thursday morning.
* At 11 am Tuesday the stage was 10.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, the river is expected to reach flood stage this
* At 11.0 feet, water enters the back yards of some homes in the Joy
Lat... Lon 3216 8225 3217 8217 3205 8212 3190 8207
3192 8217 3204 8221
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Tattnall Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 11:31 AM EDT on April 21, 2015