The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Savannah River near Clyo.
* From Monday afternoon to Wednesday evening.
* At 7 PM Sunday the stage was 10.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage by early Monday afternoon and
continue to rise to near 11.3 feet by Tuesday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by late Wednesday morning.
* At 11.0 feet, the back yards of several homes on Tom goethe Road
Lat... Lon 3273 8145 3276 8137 3264 8136 3249 8117
3246 8125 3261 8144
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Screven Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Statement as of 8:16 PM EST on March 01, 2015