Statement as of 9:09 AM EST on March 06, 2014
The National Weather Service in Jacksonville FL has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Santa Fe River at Fort White.
* From Friday evening until further notice... or until the warning is
* At 8:45 am Thursday the stage was 22.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by tomorrow late evening and
continue to rise to near 25.0 feet by Monday morning.
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... minor damage to dwellings is possible due to
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Fri Sat sun Mon Tue
Fort White 24 22.7 Thu 09 am 23.2 24.4 24.7 25.0 24.5