Maps & Radar
Photos & Video
- Winter Storm Dion Bringing Snow, Ice to the East, South, and Midwest
- Typhoon Haiyan, One Month Later
- Decembrrrr! Arctic Blast Continues to Bring Subzero Chill to Rockies, Plains; Hard Freeze for California
- Extremes of Bitter Cold, Snowy Start to December 2013
- Winter Weather Live Updates: Winter Storm Dion and Record Cold Temperatures
- All News
Statement as of 01:33 am EST on December 08, 2013
... Record high temperature set at Apalachicola...
a record high temperature of 80 degrees was set at Apalachicola
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 78 set in 2001.
|Get Free Weather Stickers®|
|Upload Your Photos|
|Weather™ API for Developers NEW!|
|Become a Site Member|
|Find us on Facebook|
|Follow us on Twitter|
Custom Weather Services
In addition to this website, we provide a number of free and professional weather services.
Advertise On This Site
Weather Underground has extensive targeting capabilities to fulfill all of your client's advertising needs.