...Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 7 PM this evening to 7 am EST Monday...
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow...sleet...and freezing rain...which is in effect from 7 PM this evening to 7 am EST Monday.
* Locations...along the Interstate 95 corridor from Wilmington to Philadelphia and much of southern New Jersey.
* Hazard types...snow...sleet...and freezing rain
* accumulations...snow accumulation of up to 3 inches...along with up to a tenth of an inch of ice.
* Timing...snow is expected to move into the region late today. The snow will mix with sleet and freezing rain late tonight...before changing to mostly rain around sunrise.
* Impacts...there will be hazardous travel conditions tonight
* winds...southeast 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures...lows will be in the upper 20s to lower 30s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while driving.