... Winter Storm Watch remains in effect from Sunday morning
through Monday morning...
* locations... south central and southeastern Connecticut.
* Hazard types... snow.
* Accumulations... 4 to 8 inches of snow.
* Visibilities... 1/4 to 1/2 mile or less at times.
* Timing... snow develops mainly Sunday afternoon... and continues
through Sunday evening. The snow will taper off late Sunday
* Impacts... snow covered surfaces will make travel difficult and
possibly hazardous depending on exactly how much snow falls.
A Winter Storm Watch means there is a potential for significant
snow... sleet... or ice accumulations that may impact travel.
Continue to monitor the latest forecasts.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern New London Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Storm Watch
Statement as of 9:24 PM EST on February 28, 2015
Statement as of 1:18 am EST on March 1, 2015
... Record low temperature set at Bridgeport CT...
A record low temperature of 6 degrees was set at Bridgeport CT
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 9 set in 2014.
- Gales Ferry
- Jewett City
- North Franklin
- North Stonington
- North Westchester
- Old Lyme