... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 10 am this morning to
7 am EST Monday...
The National Weather Service in New York has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow... which is in effect from 10 am this
morning to 7 am EST Monday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in
* Locations... south central and southeastern Connecticut.
* Hazard types... snow.
* Accumulations... 4 to 6 inches of snow.
* Visibilities... one quarter to one half mile at times.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s.
* Timing... snow develops mainly this afternoon... and continues
through this evening. The snow will taper off late tonight into
early Monday morning.
* Impacts... snow covered surfaces will make travel difficult and
possibly hazardous depending on exactly how much snow falls.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern New Haven Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:24 AM EST on March 01, 2015
Statement as of 1:18 am EST on March 1, 2015
... Record low temperature set at Bridgeport CT...
A record low temperature of 6 degrees was set at Bridgeport CT
yesterday. This breaks the old record of 9 set in 2014.